Last update 19th July 2020
*** Indoor classes STARTING AUGUST see
'Public Sessions' below ***
We run Tai Chi public and private sessions in Northamptonshire
See below for public session location details or click here for private session details.
View the BBC TV program 'Trust Me I'm a Doctor' and learn about the benefits of Tai Chi?
Learn Tai Chi, have fun and meet friendly people.
Village Hall, Spencer Parade, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, NN9 6QJ. Every Monday evening from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
*** STARTING Monday 10th August ***
Chelveston Village Hall, Caldecott Road, Chelveston, Northamptonshire, NN9 6AT. Every Wednesday afternoon from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
*** STARTING Wednesday 5th August ***
• Come along and join in one of the sessions listed above.
• Have some one-to-one training, details on our Private Sessions page.
If you are not yet sure that you want to come along and give Tai Chi a go then...
• Learn more about 'Tai Chi' on our What is Tai Chi page.
• See what Tai Chi looks like have a look at our Videos page.
• If you want to know who will be teaching you, please visit our Instructors page.
• If you are curious about what is taught, have a look at our Curriculum page.
• If you have any questions it may help to visit our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) pages.
For anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07771 333 369.