We run Tai Chi public sessions in Stanwick and Chelveston
See below for location details
Learn Tai Chi to gain health and fitness, have fun and meet friendly people.
NOTE: Appropriate Coronavirus safety protocols are in place.
Village Hall, Spencer Parade, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, NN9 6QJ. Every Monday evening from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Chelveston Village Hall, Caldecott Road, Chelveston, Northamptonshire, NN9 6AT. Every Wednesday afternoon from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
BOOKING LINK - CLICK HERE
What will it cost?
We charge just £8 per session payable monthly in advance (either a 4 or 5 week month).
To start Tai Chi, just go to our booking page and book your place starting next month. If you absolutely must must must start in the middle of a month, call 07771 333 369 and we will try and help you.
NOTE: All fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
Questions? ... Call 07771 333 369 - Robert will be happy to talk to you.
• Come along and join in one of the sessions listed above.
• Have some one-to-one training, details on our Private Sessions page.
If you are not yet sure that you want to come along and give Tai Chi a go then...
• Learn more about 'Tai Chi' on our What is Tai Chi page.
• See what Tai Chi looks like have a look at our Videos page.
• If you want to know who will be teaching you, please visit our Instructors page.
• If you are curious about what is taught, have a look at our Curriculum page.
• If you have any questions it may help to visit our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) pages.
For anything else, email email@example.com or call 07771 333 369.