"I love the idea of using my body to function as a unified unit which is what Tai Chi allows me. It stretches my physical 'me' but does not leave me feeling exhausted. And after a Tai Chi class I am refreshed. Including Chi-Kung moves and meditation techniques. Thank you Robert for your humorous quotes !!"
- Siew-Peng Crevel -
If you would like to study Tai Chi in more depth and at any time that suits you, join our Membership Site for access to full pre-recorded training courses. PLUS you also can join in with three live video training sessions a week 👉 CLICK HERE for details.
Cost is ONLY £39.97 a month. Cancel whenever you like.
JOIN NOW - click here for SIGNUP FORM
(Secure payment - debit or credit card)
Learn Tai Chi, have fun and meet friendly people.
Village Hall, Spencer Parade, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, NN9 6QJ. Every Monday evening from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Chelveston Village Hall, Caldecott Road, Chelveston, Northamptonshire, NN9 6AT. Every Wednesday afternoon from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Wollaston Village Hall, Wollaston, Northamptonshire, NN29 7QE. Every Wednesday evening from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
NOTE: Entry to hall in High Street.
*** Click HERE to view a map of the locations in a new webpage. ***
• Come along and join in one of the sessions listed above.
• Have some one-to-one training, details on our Private Sessions page.
If you are not yet sure that you want to come along and give Tai Chi a go then...
• Learn more about 'Tai Chi' on our What is Tai Chi page.
• See what Tai Chi looks like have a look at our Videos page.
• If you want to know who will be teaching you, please visit our Instructors page.
• If you are curious about what is taught, have a look at our Curriculum page.
• If you have any questions it may help to visit our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) pages.
For anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07771 333 369.