Learn Tai Chi, have fun and meet friendly people.
Village Hall, Spencer Parade, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, NN9 6QJ. Every Monday evening from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Village Hall, Spring Lane, Yelden, Bedfordshire, MK44 1AT. Every Tuesday evening (starting from Tuesday 13th August 2019) from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Chelveston Village Hall, Caldecott Road, Chelveston, Northamptonshire, NN9 6AT. Every Wednesday afternoon from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Wollaston Village Hall, Wollaston, Northamptonshire, NN29 7QE. Every Wednesday evening from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
NOTE: Entry to hall in High Street.
*** Click HERE to view a map of the locations in a new webpage. ***
• Come along and join in one of the sessions listed above.
• Have some one-to-one training, details on our Private Sessions page.
If you are not yet sure that you want to come along and give Tai Chi a go then...
• See what Tai Chi looks like have a look at our Videos page.
• If you want to know who will be teaching you, please visit our Instructors page.
• If you are curious about what is taught, have a look at our Curriculum page.
• If you have any questions it may help to visit our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) pages.
For anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07771 333 369.