Posted by onI've been working on a book on Tai Chi. It's at the editing and revision stage and I hope that it will get published as both an eBook next month (November 2018) and then a paperback in time for Christmas.
The current contents includes the following chapters:
- Learning Tai Chi
- The Four Types of Tai Chi
- Selecting a Tai Chi instructor
- The history of Tai Chi - sort of
- Internal vs. External
- Is Tai Chi a killing art or just a bit of fun?
- Principles of Tai Chi
- Tai Chi Terminology and meanings
- How often and for how long?
- It’s all in the mind
- Learning peace through studying war
- Changing fear to love
If you are interested in a copy keep an eye on the News page of this website: https://ahmaa.co.uk/news.html where I'll put the release date as soon as I know it.