Private sessions can be one instructor with one student or one instructor with up to four students (your family or friends), you choose.
They take place at our private training facility in Rushden and are available (diary permitting) seven days a week.
There are a variety of reasons that one or more private sessions could be for you:
1) You are a complete beginner and although you are welcome to join any of our group sessions, you feel that you would be more comfortable with a few private sessions to get you started.
2) You have reached a point where you feel that some private coaching will really help you along and speed up your progress (although please remember that there is no need to rush, things tend to happen as they should).
3) You are interested in a particular aspect of Tai Chi and want to concentrate on that.
4) You have commitments that mean you can't make (or keep missing) group classes.
5) Your own reasons for wanting private tuition - it simply suits you.
Tai Chi for Health: 45 minute session - fee £30.
Tai Chi Martial Art: 60 minute session - fee £45.
1) As a special introduction to Tai Chi your first private 'Tai Chi for Health' session will be charged at only £20.
2) A private session can be for 1, 2, 3 or 4 people - fee is per session, not per person.
Call 07771 333 369 to discuss any questions that you have about Tai Chi. To book a private session call, or click the button below to make an appointment via our website booking system. (Note payment is taken when you attend your session, there is no need to pre-pay).